Employer Essentials - ATO Workshop
19 Apr 2018 10:00am
Do you have employees, or are you thinking of employing workers?
Understand your tax and super obligations as an employer.
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE workshop run by ATO staff.
You’ll learn about:
- what to do when you hire workers, and how to determine whether they’re employees or contractors
- pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports and payment summaries
- how to report fringe benefits for your employees
- superannuation reporting and due dates.
- taxable payments reporting for the building and construction industry.
We will show you online tools and resources and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
This is a great opportunity for you to network.
Please bring a pen and calculator. After the event we will send you a short online survey – we value your feedback and suggestions.
Date: Thursday, 19 April 2018
Time: 10.00am – 11.30am
Venue: Room 4, Knox City Council, 511 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South
Knox City Council