Facebook for your Business
18 Apr 2018 9:30am
Social media is everywhere! Learn the basics of Facebook marketing success and equip yourself to extract the best of this powerful online marketing tool that few small businesses can afford to ignore.
Not sure where to start when it comes to creating a social media presence for your business? Considering how social media can best meet your business goals? Not sure how it’s all going to fit into your busy schedule?
Well, get set to take away the basics of what you need to know about Facebook marketing, the resources required to get started and a plan that you can action tomorrow at this essential small business workshop.
Get help to identify your social media goals and then develop a social media marketing plan aligned to your business goals and the Facebook platform.
Learn how to set up a social media policy, how to respond to negative feedback and begin on a publishing strategy that will give you the best return for your time and budget.
Delivered by an experienced small business social media practitioner, this essential Small Business Victoria workshop is one of many that have helped businesses in Victoria get started for over 10 years.
Learn how to:
- Get your Facebook business page up and running
- Set realistic budgets for time and money
- Set SMART goals for your social media
- Complete a social media skills audit
- Learn how to produce regular content
- Tips for Facebook advertising campaigns and search marketing
- Apply best practice when responding to negative feedback
- Refine a social media policy
Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018
Time: 9.30am - 11.30am
Venue: Room 4, Knox City Council, 511 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South
Knox City Council